New print subscriptions
- Why take out a print subscription to H&V News?
- How much is a subscription?
- What's included in the subscription price?
- When will my first issue arrive?
- What do you do with my personal information?
- How do I change my address?
- What if an issue doesn't arrive?
- What if my magazine arrives damaged?
- What is my subscriber number?
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- How do I order a back issue?
- How do I contact print subscription customer services?
H&V News is the only publication to serve the entire heating and ventilation industry on a weekly basis. This means that the coverage provided is the most up to date and is invaluable to your business.
A subscription to H&V News is free.
A subscription to H&V News includes the monthly print magazine incorporating RAC, as well as unrestricted access to hvnplus.co.uk and racplus.com.
Your order acknowledgement will confirm details of the first issue you will be sent. This is normally within 14 days of placing your order.
You can notify us of your change of address by contacting our customer services team.
Simply contact our print subscription customer services and they will check we have your correct address details and arrange for a replacement copy to be sent to you.
Simply contact our print subscription customer services and they will arrange for a replacement copy to be sent to you.
Your subscriber number is a 10 digit number that is used to identify both you and your subscription. It can be found on any email or written correspondence that we have sent you or on the wrapper/label on your subscription copy. If you cannot find it, please contact print subscription customer services.
We hope you are happy with your subscription. However, if you are dissatisfied in any way, please contact email@example.com who will unsubscribe you.
For prices and availability, please contact our print subscription customer services.
Phone: call the subscription hotline on (+44) 01604 828 705. Lines are open Monday to Friday (8am – 9.30pm) and Saturday (8am to 4pm) GMT.
Post: Write to Heating & Ventilation News, Subscription Department, dsb.net Ltd, 3 Queensbridge, NORTHAMPTON, NN4 7BF