H&V News takes a look at some of the leading players in the commercial boiler market
Product names, outputs and gross efficiencies
- Quinta 30, 28 kW, 98.03 per cent
- Quinta 45, 41 kW, 97.04 per cent
- Quinta 65, 60 kW, 98.12 per cent
- Quinta 85, 94.2 kW, 98 per cent
- Quinta 115, 107 kW, 87.03 per cent
- Gas 110 ECO-3, 65 kW, 98.12 per cent
- Gas 10 ECO-4, 15kW, 98.03 per cent
- Gas 210 ECO-3, 8-80 kW, 97.40 per cent.
- Gas 210 ECO-4, 12-120 kW, 97.40 per cent
- Gas 210 ECO-5, 16-160 kW, 97.40 per cent
- Gas 210 ECO-6, 20-200 kW, 97.40 per cent
- Gas 310 ECO-5, 51-261 kW, 97.40 per cent
- Gas 310 ECO-6, 65-327 kW, 97.40 per cent
- Gas 310 ECO-7, 79-375 kW, 97.40 per cent
- Gas 310 ECO-8, 92-462 kW, 97.40 per cent
- Gas 310 ECO-9, 106-531 kW, 97.40 per cent
- Gas 610 ECO-6, 130-654 kW, 97.40 per cent
- Gas 610 ECO-7, 158-790 kW, 97.40 per cent
- Gas 610 ECO-8, 184-924 kW, 97.40 per cent
- Gas 610 ECO-9, 212-1062 kW, 97.40 per cent
How does your company keep up to date with the latest changes to regulations governing commercial boilers?
As a company that first introduced condensing boilers in 1983 and low NOx models in the early 1990s, Remeha has always been well ahead of government legislation. This is still the case across our range of ultra low NOx condensing boilers.
Our range of boilers offers specifications in excess of any foreseeable government legislation. We will maintain this lead in future developments to our product range.
Describe a recent installation of one of your products
The ease of installation and reliability of Remeha’s Quinta 85 boilers made them the installer’s choice when a Grade II-listed building in Liverpool was converted into the luxurious Hard Day’s Night Hotel.
The compact design, quiet operation and low NOx emissions of the Remeha Quinta range make it particularly suitable for buildings where unobtrusive installation, ease of maintenance and superb efficiency are important.
The 110-bed hotel, dedicated to The Beatles, blends original features with a contemporary twist. The choice of the Quinta 85 boilers will ensure that guests enjoy the warmth and comfort expected of a modern hotel.
Describe the specifications of your products
Remeha can offer conventional or room sealed flues and our boilers can run on natural gas or LPG.
What are the NOx emissions from your boilers?
All fan pre-mix less than 40 (seasonal figure)
- Quinta 30 = 24
- Quinta 45 = 37
- Quinta 65 = 32
- Quinta 85 = 29
- Quinta 115 = 35
- Gas 110-65 = 32
- Gas 110-115 = 35
- Gas 210 ECO-3 = 33
- Gas 210 ECO-4 = 35 Gas 210
- ECO-5 = 37
- Gas 210 ECO-6 = 37
- Gas 310 ECO-5 = 34
- Gas 310 ECO-6 = 35
- Gas 310 ECO-7 = 32
- Gas 310 ECO-8 = 29
- Gas 310 ECO-9 = 36
- Gas 610 ECO-6 = 35
- Gas 610 ECO-7 = 32
- Gas 610 ECO-8 = 29
- Gas 610 ECO-9 = 36
What will be the most important development for condensing boilers?
The future of the market will undoubtedly lie within the development of further enhanced and integrated controls to ensure that condensing boilers are able to run at the very highest energy efﬁciency that today’s technology allows.
In addition, the development of enhanced controls must facilitate the integration of condensing boilers to work efﬁciently in tandem with additional heating sources, such as renewable energy, to ensure maximum energy efﬁciency with an eye on energy conservation.
What features distinguish your products from others in the market?
Remeha products are of a generic, compact design, offering a wide range of outputs, from 30 kW-1050 kW. A maximum BREEAM rating applies across the range and all products are adaptable, user-friendly and tolerant of differing conditions.