H&V News’s Combating Legionella London conference is a unique forum where you can gain essential updates on regulation and litigation best practice and debate the challenges facing risk assessments and compliance in the UK.
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to network with key industry leaders, regulators and clients about the future of legionella prevention and treatment.
Attending regular training is essential to keep yourself up to date on legislation, litigation and best practice for Legionella control.
Expert speakers for our 2012 event include:
- Greg Davies,Head of Service Development, Elementus
- Stephen Tugwell,Water Treatment Director, TSS Facilities
- Wendy Claassen,State Specialist Services Manager, University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust
- Ella Harvey,Deputy Fire, Safety & Environment Manager, Canary Wharf Management
- Toby Thorp,Environmental Health Officer, City of London Corporation
- Emma Gilmour, Consultant, HBI
- Graham Biggar, Associate Director of Property and Medical Engineering, Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Adrian Aylett,Technical Director, Hydrotec
- Jon Murphy,Marketing Manager, UKAS
- Chris Rhodes,Managing Director, Kemper UK & Ireland
Key Topics for 2012
- Examining the advantages and disadvantages of electronic monitoring: is it suitable for your facility?
- Legionella as part of a wider water management strategy – what lessons can be learned?
- Solar water heating technologies: new research into legionella management within non domestic buildings
- Responding to an outbreak and treating legionella: practical guidance drawn from across sector case studies
- BS 8580: Examining best practice for risk assessment and the challenges of compliance
New for 2012:
- Client insight: contrasting the challenges of managing different facilties and estates
- Designing for L8: exploring the impact of guidance on architects and engineers
- Working groups: insight from industry leaders into key sector and topic challenges
To book contact Ben Murphy – 0207 728 5212! – Book before 27 July 2012 and save up to £50!
We look forward to seeing you there!