Your browser is no longer supported

For the best possible experience using our website we recommend you upgrade to a newer version or another browser.

Your browser appears to have cookies disabled. For the best experience of this website, please enable cookies in your browser

We'll assume we have your consent to use cookies, for example so you won't need to log in each time you visit our site.
Learn more

Worker paralysed after fall caused by electric shock

Worker paralysed after fall caused by electric shock

An electrical power company has been fined after a worker was paralysed following an electric shock that caused him to fall from a ladder.

To read this article

Please register for FREE account on hvnplus.co.uk.

This gets you access to:

  • The latest news across the sector
  • News, statistics, features
  • Case studies and interviews
  • Weekly newsletters
H&V News