Econic is holding a free webinar to dismiss some of the myths surrounding the technology and its implementation.
The event will take place on Monday June 24, from 1pm-2pm.
Entitled ‘Expelling the Myths of Geothermal Pile Design’, the webinar will tackle a wide range of issues and topics surrounding the cutting-edge technology.
Led by Econic managing director Rob Gardiner, it aims to give consultants and all those interested in renewable energy a valuable insight into the technology and its implementation.
Topics to be covered in the hour include:
• Types of ground collector and thermal storage systems
• Design parameters
• Importance of geology and hydrogeology
• Thermal and structural interactions and implications
• Influencing factors on installation again performance
• Industry guides and standards
• Planning, statutory permits and licences
Rob Gardiner said: “We are planning an informative and insightful webinar that will really focus on some of the key issues surrounding geothermal pile design. The aim is to get to the facts and to dispel some of the myths that surround the subject.”
The webinar will also look at examples of how Econic has used heat pump systems in projects across Britain.