H&V News has become a media partner for the Gas Safety Management Conference 2014 which is taking place on Tuesday 29 & Wednesday 30 April 2014 at The Belfry, West Midlands.
The 2014 Gas Safety Management Conference, which isfor managers in social housing and facilities management responsible for gas safety, is being organised by CORGI Technical Services and tickets are now on sale.
Building on the success of the inaugural Conference in April this year, the 2014 Conference will run over two days, incorporating many of the ideas and suggestions that delegates said that they would like included in the next event.
Speakers include a CEO from a housing association speaking on the impact for boards of directors of government initiatives on gas safety; a follow-up on CO poisoning and awareness initiatives and discussion on CO procedures; a Court Room scenario – “when things go wrong”; and sessions on managing teams and relationships and “sustainability & renewables” in social housing.
The Gas Safety Management Conference 2014 timetable
Tuesday 29 April 2014
- AGSM Golf Tournament on the internationally recognised PGA golf courses at The Belfry.
- Work groups and discussion forums running throughout the morning (for non-golfers)
- Half day of Conference, including a longer National Inter-Authority Gas Forum session
- AGSM Awards Dinner including drinks reception.
Wednesday 30 April 2014
- Full day of conference to include a central stream of keynote speakers and debates, smaller seminars and break-out sessions.
There will also be a large exhibition of suppliers to the industry and other important organisations relevant to delegates running through both days of the conference.