With the speaker line up and programme confirmed, HEAT 2013 have just a handful of tickets left.
Book now to secure your place at the UK’s only heat specific conference on Wednesday 27 November.
The Rt Hon Gregory Barker MP, Minister for Energy and Climate Change and Jonathan Reynolds MP, Shadow Minister for Climate Change will be giving key note addresses.
H&V News is the media partner this year, helping the conference illustrate the importance of heat to the UK energy system.
Ian Marchant from the Energy Institute will be chairing the event.
At the heart of the market: What do customers really want?
- David Kennedy Committee on Climate Change
- Dr Louise Strong, Which?
- Andrew Buckley, Major Energy Users Council
- Sara Vaughan, E-ON
- Paul Blacklock, Calor Gas
Creating value: The power of integration
- Dominic Bowers, Parsons Brinckerhoff
- Marcus Stewart, National Grid
- David Wagstaff, DECC
- Alasdair Young, Buro Happold
- Stewart Reid, SSE
Mobilising investment: Business models to manage risk
- Simon Hobday, Pinsent Masons
- Jonathan Maxwell, SDCL
- Malcolm Ball, Green Investment Bank
- Ian Calvert, RWE Npower Renewables
- Simon Osborne, Baxi Heating UK