The Association of Decentralised Energy (ADE) and the Energy Institute (EI) today announced further details of the Heat 2015 Conference, which will be held in London on Wednesday, 25 November.
Heat 2015 is a one-day event dedicated to understanding and promoting the crucial issue of heat in our changing world.
Heat accounts for almost half of UK energy costs and its cost continues to rise.
The event will examine the transition needed to deliver a sustainable, affordable future.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dan Osgood, director of the heat programme, DECC;
- Professor Jim Skea CBE FRSA FEI, president, Energy Institute;
- Jon Wetmore, director, Esso Petroleum Company;
- Jillian Ambrose, news editor, Utility Week;
- Dr Matthew Firla-Cuchra, partner – power and utilities, KPMG; and
- Brian Devlin, executive director, Glasgow City Council.
You can now book online. Significant discounts are available for public-sector organisations, academics, charities and small and medium-sized enterprises.
Heat 2015 is essential if you are interested in:
- the role of heat in supporting a competitive and innovative industrial sector;
- the future of district heating networks;
- engaging users of heat with controls and management; or
- the emerging energy policy environment six months into the Conservative government.
As the media partner for Heat 2015, H&V News will also be attending the conference.