Attendees to 2015’s Ecobuild exhibition will be able to attend continuing professional development (CPD) seminars at the event for the first time.
The show’s organiser has worked with the Construction CPD Certification Service to ensure that each of the sessions are compatible with global CPD principles.
Divided into seven key themes, the programme includes new topics for the show such as building information modelling (BIM) and water.
Final details of the speaker line-up will be announced early in the New Year for the following themes:
- BIM, in association with NBS;
- water, sponsored by Wavin;
- building performance, sponsored by Celotex;
- designing better buildings, in association with Passivhaus Trust;
- green energy, sponsored by Innasol;
- refurb and retrofit, sponsored by Glow-worm; and
- solar city, in association with SMA Solar.
The sessions will be separate from the main conference.
Registration is now open for free attendance to the show, which runs from 3 to 5 March at London’s ExCeL.