The Rushlight Show will take place on Thursday, 29 January at the Royal College of Surgeons of England, Lincoln’s Inn Fields, London.
The show, which highlights developments in clean technology, is now in its sixth year and attracts up to 500 cleantech chief executives, entrepreneurs, investors, financiers, advisers, corporate customers and others involved in the sector.
Individuals involved this year include:
- Julie Hill, Green Alliance and chair of WRAP;
- Ian Ellerington, head of innovation delivery at the Department of Energy & Climate Change;
- Inder Poonaji, head of sustainability at Nestle;
- David Ferroussat, head of infrastructure procurement at Heathrow Airport;
- Wayne Hubbard, chief operating officer at London Waste and Recycling Board;
- Mike Pitts, lead specialist for sustainability at Innovate UK;
- Thomas Brostrom, head of markets and pipeline at Dong Energy;
- Paul Capell, director of EIDC and non-executive chair at Aquamarine Power and Green Highland Renewables;
- Amit Rama, vice president - transaction team at Green Investment Bank;
- James Pitcher, head of energy and environment at Tesco;
- Peter Scholes, from the LRS Consultancy and former managing director of Urban Mines; and
- Trewin Restorick, founder of Hubbub.
Other organisations involved in the programme include:
- Carbon Trust;
- PNO Consultants;
- FCC Environment;
- Greencoat Capital;
- First Mile Recycling; and
- Sustainable Technology Investors.