Nominations are now invited for the 2013 SummitSkills Awards for Excellence.
Organised by the sector skills council for building services engineering, these awards aim to recognise the best talent amongst the UK sector’s technical and professional operatives and engineers.
Entrants can be at any stage of their career and can be nominated in the following categories:
- Experienced Existing Worker of the Year (Mechanical)
- Experienced Existing Worker of the Year (Electrical)
- Technician Engineer of the Year
- Alfred Manly Management Award (for junior and middle managers)
- Professional Engineer of the Year – Ann Noblett Memorial Scholarship
- Environmental Excellence Award
SummitSkills head of skills competitions and awards Neil Collishaw said: “These awards really celebrate the best of the best in our sector.
“We want to know about those people whose talent and determination deserve recognition, and we’re look forward to highlighting the excellent work that is taking place every day in the sector.”
The closing date for applications is Friday 30 August 2013 and nominations forms can be downloaded at www.summitskills.org.uk/awards .
This year’s awards ceremony will be held at The Skills Show at the NEC in Birmingham in November. The final of the Skill M&E craft competitions, also organised by SummitSkills, will take place at this event too.