Adrian Ringrose – chief executive
- Joined Interserve – then Tilbury Douglas plc – in December 2000, with the acquisition of the Building & Property Group
- Appointed business development director of Interserve FM, and a year later was promoted to managing director
- Joined the board of Interserve in January 2002
- Became deputy chief executive in January 2003 before assuming the role of chief executive the following July
- Born in April 1967, he holds a BA (Hons) in Political Theory and Institutions from Liverpool University and is president of the Business Services Association, chairman of the CBI’s Public Services Strategy Board, a member of the CBI’s President’s Committee, a companion of the Chartered Management Institute and a member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing
Tim Haywood – group finance director
- Joined Interserve as group finance director in November 2010 and was previously finance director of St. Modwen Properties
- Earlier roles included group finance director at Hagemeyer UK and senior finance director and financial controller positions in Williams Holdings.
- Tim is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
Norman Blackwell – chairman
- Appointed chairman of Interserve on 1 January 2006, having joined the group as a non-executive director the previous September
- Other business interests include non-executive directorships at Standard Life Assurance and SEGRO (formerly Slough Estates)
- Also chairman of the Centre for Policy Studies, a board member of the Office of Fair Trading and a special adviser to KPMG Corporate Finance
- A former partner of McKinsey & Company, he was head of the Prime Minister’s Policy Unit from 1995 to 1997 and was appointed a life peer in 1997